STEP 1. Personal information items to be collected
The user’s personal information to be collected and used by ANYFIVE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “Company”) is information requiring the user’s consent under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. The user hereby consents to ANYFIVE’s collection and use of personal information.
1. Personal information items to be collected
- Entry items: name, contact point, email address, company, position
- Items to be automatically collected: IP address, service log, etc.
2. The purpose of the collection and use of personal information
Personal information collected will be used for the following purpose.
- To provide information and guidance in response to the customer’s inquiry about the Company, services, investment, recruitment, etc.
3. Duration of the retention and use of personal information
The relevant information will be destroyed without delay after the purpose of the collection and use of the information is achieved. Provided, however, that the information will be preserved for a specified period for the following reasons.
- Providing information about the Company, services, investment, recruitment, etc. in response to the customer’s inquiry
- All entries of personal information will be retained for 12 months, and all the information will be destroyed thereafter.
- If any individual wants the destruction of information about his/her name and email, please contact the personal information manager below, and we will process them at once.
STEP 2. Duration of the retention and use of personal info.
Head Office - Seoul
Branch Office - Daejeon